Monday, June 9, 2014

Dawn of the Dead 2004 Eng [HDXviD] Movie Torrent Download

Year: 2004
Genre: Action, Horror, Sci-Fi
Starring: Sarah Polley, Ving Rhames, Mekhi Phifer
Director: Zack Snyder
Download Torrent


 


Dawn of the Dead 2004 torrentRuntime: 101 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Language: English
Resolution: 704x480
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 3226 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps

Review: I went into this movie completely thrilled. And I do not even really disappointed either. The acting was very good and I really liked how they did not follow the exact effect. They took the basics of the original Dawn of the Dead and made it more modern. I knew they could shoot the film in the Monroeville Mall (The Mall just 15 minutes outside of Pittsburgh, where they filmed the original), but it was still awesome nonetheless. Script worked very well, and the film flowed nicely too. Granted, I'm not a big fan of fast zombies, but I think I can let it go because truthfully as possible before rigor mortis begins Yad be able to move quickly, who knows? But I know that I was on the edge of your seat through many parts of the movie, and you start to really care about the characters in the film. I look forward to One week to go so I can get my copy of Dawn. I already have it pre purchased.8/10 rating. The film missed a perfect 10 for the simple reason that zombies should not run as fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment