Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Conjuring 2013 [English] Movie Torrent Download

Year: 2013
Genre: Horror
Starring: Patrick Wilson, Vera Farmiga, Ron Livingston
Director: James Wan
Download Torrent


 


The Conjuring 2013 torrentRuntime: 112 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Language: English
Resolution: 640x480
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 3226 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps

Review: I am a fan of horror. Lately I have thought that there is not much that can scare me (although Sinister got you under my skin). I appreciate the films of James WANs, love the first time I saw Insidious was a damn good modern ghost story, but like all the reviews have said about this film loses some momentum in the final cast cur . The better, scarier and more intense than insidious. Im gonna go out on a limb and say that is one of the best horror films in the last 5 or 10 years. It goes back to the classic rule of horror film-making, never show bad its audience. Also this movie knows intrigue, I say, almost threw me a bottle of water on the screen with horror as soon scare finally happened. No false jump scares, the film received an R rating without blood, sex or profanity, all from the terror that this film is based upon.Not only scary movie , but as the film itself is almost a masterpiece. Action Script, direction, style, tone, etc were all right at the highest level. Wans camera work here, of course, the best of any of his films. Choosing to install a movie in the 70's was brilliant because it feels so authentic and real. If you set this story at this time, just would not be as effective or scared. Film making 70s style outfits and style are a great return on the likes of The Exorcist and Amityville Horror.Though has some flaws (very important), such as length, repeatability and resolution of this happening too fast. I do not care, every horror movie (or movies in general) has its drawbacks. There will never be perfect horror film, if there is, I have not seen yet. But all I know Conjuring James Wan is one of the best horror movies I've seen in a long time, and it was a very long time that this movie scared me badly.10/10 not miss this one incredible movie viewing experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment