Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Heat 2013

Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Comedy, Crime
Starring: Sandra Bullock, Michael McDonald, Melissa McCarthy
Director: Paul Feig
Download Torrent


 


The Heat 2013 torrentRuntime: 117 min
Audio: AC3
Language: Eng
Resolution: 704x480
Frame Rate: 23.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps

Review: What is everything moaners who complain? Seriously what do you expect? Yes, it is foul-mouthed! I made it clear in the trailer! I am not stupid, nor I am a student of the school, as in other negative review. But I got exactly what I wanted! Rude, crude and funny laughs a lot! Yes, it is economic, yes it is not particularly clever, but it is fun! And that is proyeccióna went to was full and the whole audience was laughing my ass like me! And it is for this is that was a success at the box office! So you all hate crawling under the rocks and get a sense of humor and stop this movie Rating 1 January, when does exactly what it set out to do! They make you laugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment